Quotez – Programming Quotes
💬 This project is a Random Programming Quotes app made with Programming Quotes API. Get random programming quotes from an online database and save them locally on your phone or share them with your friends!
The Android version can be downloaded in Releases.
- Fetch a random programming quote
- Save quotes locally
- View all your saved quotes in a list
- Share your quotes through social-media
Made With 🛠
- bloc – State management library for BLoC design pattern
- flutter_bloc – Widgets that make it easy to integrate blocs and cubits
- dio – Http client for Dart
- hive – A No-SQL, key-value based database
- hive_flutter – Hive extension to make using Hive easier
- equatable – Implement value based equality
- share_plus – Sharing packages that work for both platforms
- intl – Formatting dates
- shimmer_animation – Package to easily implement a shimmer animation
- connectivity_plus – See network connectivity changes (WiFi vs Cellular vs None)
How to Build 📱
No API keys needed. After opening the project, do the following commands to build:
flutter pub get
Then to finally run the project:
D:--------------Quotez>flutter doctor Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v): [√] Flutter (Channel stable, 2.5.3, on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.1288], locale nl-NL) [√] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 31.0.0) [√] Chrome - develop for the web [√] Android Studio (version 2020.3) [√] IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition (version 2021.1) [√] VS Code (version 1.53.2) [√] Connected device (3 available) • No issues found!