Flutter for Tizen
An extension to the Flutter SDK for building Flutter applications for Tizen devices.
Flutter and the related logo are trademarks of Google LLC. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with Google LLC.
- Galaxy Watch: Tizen 4.0 (2018) or later
- Smart TV: Tizen 6.0 (2021) or later (older models are not supported due to security reasons)
- IoT (RPi 3/4): Tizen 5.5 (2020) or later
flutter-tizen substitutes the original
flutter CLI command. Only the command line interface is supported.
# Inspect the installed tooling and connected devices. flutter-tizen doctor -v flutter-tizen devices # Set up a new project in the current directory, or add Tizen files if a Flutter project already exists. flutter-tizen create . # Build the project and run on a Tizen device (either in debug or release mode). flutter-tizen run flutter-tizen run --release
- See Supported commands for all available commands and their basic usage. See
[command] -hfor more information on each command.
- See Getting started to create your first app and try hot reload.
- To update the flutter-tizen tool, run
git pullin this directory.
Accessing Tizen native APIs
- A list of Flutter plugins available for Tizen
- Writing a new plugin to use platform features
- Dart bindings for Tizen APIs
If you run into any problem, post an issue in this repository to get help. If your issue is clearly not Tizen-specific (i.e. it’s reproducible with the regular
flutter command), you may file an issue in https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues.