Flutter Plugin for IntelliJ
An IntelliJ plugin for Flutter development. Flutter is a multi-platform app SDK to help developers and designers build modern apps for iOS, Android and the web.
Flutter makes it easy and fast to build beautiful mobile apps.
Flutter’s hot reload helps you quickly and easily experiment, build UIs, add features,
and fix bugs faster. Experience sub-second reload times, without losing state, on emulators,
simulators, and hardware for iOS and Android.
A brief summary of the getting started guide:
- install the Flutter SDK
flutter doctorfrom the command line to verify your installation
- ensure you have a supported IntelliJ development environment; either:
- open the plugin preferences
Preferences > Pluginson macOS,
File > Settings > Pluginson Linux, select «Browse repositories…»
- search for and install the ‘Flutter’ plugin
- choose the option to restart IntelliJ
- configure the Flutter SDK setting
File>Settingson Linux, select
Languages & Frameworks > Flutter, and set
the path to the root of your flutter repo
Please use our issue tracker
for Flutter IntelliJ issues.
- for more general Flutter issues, you should prefer to use the Flutter
- for more Dart IntelliJ related issues, you can use JetBrains’