- List Restaurant
- Detail Restaurant
- Restaurant Favorite
- Search Restaurant
- Schedule Notification
- Dark Mode Theme
Built With 🛠
- Provider – A wrapper around InheritedWidget to make them easier to use and more reusable.
- SQLite – A SQLite database is a file in the file system identified by a path.
- Http – Set of high-level functions and classes that make it easy to consume HTTP resources.
- Alarm Manager – Accessing the Android AlarmManager service, and running Dart code in the background when alarms fire.
- Shared Preferences – Cache implementation approach.
- Local Notification – A cross platform plugin for displaying local notifications.
- Flash – A highly customizable, powerful and easy-to-use alerting library.
- Handle State – (Loading, No Data, Has Data, Error)
- Mockito – A mock framework inspired by Mockito with APIs for Fakes, Mocks, behavior verification, and stubbing.
- Raden Saleh
Don’t forget to follow me, fork and give me a ⭐
MIT License Copyright (c) 2022 Raden Saleh Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.