Let Me Go
Let Me Go is a mobile application which was build in order to notify vehicle drivers when an ambulance is near to them within a specific distance during traffics. I built this application as my project for Hackeram which is an online student run hackathon.
What is the challenge?
According to my experience I have seen lots of incidents where Ambulance drivers had to face huge difficulies during traffic time. Even, this may cause death to the patients due to delay in treatments.
- Intergrate with Call The Doctor
- Add more functionalities like listing out the patient details and past missions, etc..
- Improve the UI
- Add tests
- Add a CI pipeline for the front end
How to contribute
- For the repository
- Clone the repo by running
git clone <url>
- Make changes and commit them with
git add <filename/path>and
git commit -m <message>
- Push changes to forked repo with
git push origin main
- And send a pull request to main repo