In this tutorial we will be diving into more Dart programming concepts such as lists, loops, functions and much much more. By the end of this modules, you should be conformable using Flutter packages and building repeated widgets.
What you will create
We’re going to make a music app that plays Xylophone sounds. For every Beethoven out there, this will let you unleash your musical talent where ever you are.
What you will learn
- How to incorporate open source libraries of code into your project using Flutter Packages.
- How to play sound on both iOS and Android.
- How to generate repeated user interface Widgets.
- How to use Dart functions that can take input arguments as well as return an output.
- What is the difference between var, const and final in Dart.
- How to use Dart lists.
- How to loop through code using a Dart for loop.