Flutter project to prompt yaml inputs for audio recording and give cool features like :
- Play / Pause / Jump back / Jump forth at any time
- Edit prompted text on pause (WIP)
- Export modifications (WIP)
- Record audio directly from the app (WIP)
Full support desktop Currently, i’m only testing desktop.
I’ll make adjustment for mobile one day :’)
- A folder structure like this where you put your yaml files (on your machine):
AudioProjectMainFolder │ ... │ └───FirstProjectFolder │ │ audiocontent.yaml │ │ audioOutput1.mp3 │ │ audioOutput2.mp3 │ │ ... │ └───SecondProjectFolder │ audiocontent.yaml │ audioOutput1.mp3 │ ...
- A yaml file containing this keys (must not be nested into a parent) :
--- sections: text: "blablabla"
Pull it and run
Flutter is required on your machine