🔥Travenor – A FLutter Travel Application – Flutter UI🔥
Star⭐ the repo if you like to see more stuff on flutter 😉.
Some Screenshots For You 💖
Getting Started with Flutter 🚀
Generated with ❤️ Manish Dayma
This is the documentation of Flutter Applications.
It contains all the information you need to get started with
and make changes to your App
1. Splash Screen 2. Onboarding Screens ( 3 Screens ) 3. Login 4. Signup 5. Forgot Password 6. OTP Verification 7. Home 8. Details 9. Schedule 10. Profile 11. Messages 12. Chats 13. Favourite Places 14. Search 15. Edit Profile 16. Notification 17. Popular Places
Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Figma design guidelines for better accuracy
- App Navigations
- Project Structure
- How you can do code formatting?
- How you can improve the readability of code?
- Libraries and tools used
Dart SDK Version 2.17.0 or greater.
Flutter SDK Version 3.0.0 or greater.
Figma design guidelines for better accuracy
Read our guidelines to increase the accuracy of design conversion to code by optimizing Figma designs.
Check your app’s UI from the AppNavigation screen of your app.
. ├── android - contains files and folders required for running the application on an Android operating system. ├── assets - contains all images and fonts of your application. ├── ios - contains files required by the application to run the dart code on iOS platforms. ├── lib - Most important folder in the project, used to write most of the Dart code. ├── main.dart - starting point of the application ├── core │ ├── app_export.dart - contains commonly used file imports │ ├── constants - contains all constants classes │ ├── errors - contains error handling classes │ ├── network - contains network related classes │ └── utils - contains common files and utilities of project ├── data │ ├── apiClient - contains API calling methods │ ├── models - contains request/response models │ └── repository - network repository ├── localization - contains localization classes ├── presentation - contains all screens and screen controllers │ └── screens - contains all screens ├── routes - contains all the routes of application └── theme - contains app theme and decoration classes └── widgets - contains all custom widget classes
How you can do code formatting?
- if your code is not formatted then run following command in your terminal to format code
dart format .
How you can improve the readability of code?
Resolve the errors and warnings that are shown in the application.
Libraries and tools used
- get – State management
- connectivity_plus – For status of network connectivity
- shared_preferences – Provide persistent storage for simple data
- cached_network_image – For storing internet image into cache