Sunday Suspense App
An open source flutter project to listen to our favourite Sunday Suspense
Don’t forget to ⭐ the repo
- Smooth and responsive UI
- Curation of different categories
- Minimalistic yet beautiful Player
- Categorized by different genres and authors
- Search for your favourite Sunday Suspense
- Playback History (Remember where you left off)
- Updated weekly with new episodes
- More features coming soon
Copyright © 2022 Sudip Ghosh
BlackHole is a free software licensed under GPL v3.0
It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Being Open Source doesn't mean you can just make a copy of the app and upload it on playstore or sell
a closed source copy of the same.
Read the following carefully:
1. Any copy of a software under GPL must be under same license. So you can't upload the app on a closed source
app repository like PlayStore/AppStore without distributing the source code.
2. You can't sell any copied/modified version of the app under any "non-free" license.
You must provide the copy with the original software or with instructions on how to obtain original software,
should clearly state all changes, should clearly disclose full source code, should include same license
and all copyrights should be retained.
In simple words, You can ONLY use the source code of this app for `Open Source` Project under `GPL v3.0` or later
with all your source code CLEARLY DISCLOSED on any code hosting platform like GitHub, with clear INSTRUCTIONS on
how to obtain the original software, should clearly STATE ALL CHANGES made and should RETAIN all copyrights.
Use of this software under any "non-free" license is NOT permitted.
See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Building from Source
- If you don’t have Flutter SDK installed, please visit official Flutter site.
- Fetch latest source code from master branch.
git clone https://github.com/imsudip/sunday_suspense.git
- Run the app with Android Studio or VS Code. Or the command line:
flutter pub get
Contributions are welcome. Please read our contributing guidelines before contributing.