Fistagram | Open For HacktoberFest Contributions
An Instagram clone Re-Imagined with a new UI design
🎨 Design Vision | Figma UI Map
🏗️ Work In Progress Demo
📱 App Structure
Login|Signup Screen/ ├── Home/ │ ├── Status │ └── Account ├── Search ├── Post ├── Notifications └── Settings
🚀 Tech Stack
✨ How to Contribute ?
Please refer to project’s style and contribution guidelines before submitting patches and additions.
- 🔍 Find or Create an issue that you are interested in addressing or a feature that you would like to add.
- 🍴 Fork the repository associated with the issue to your local GitHub organization. This means that you will have a copy of the repository under
- 🖱️Clone the repository to your local machine using
git clone https://github.com/github-username/repository-name.git.
- 🌿 Create a new branch for your fix using
git checkout -b branch-name-here.
- 🏗️ Make the appropriate changes for the issue you are trying to address or the feature that you want to add.
- ➕ Use
git add insert-paths-of-changed-files-hereto add the file contents of the changed files to the staging area.
- ✏️ Use
git commit -m "Insert a short message of the changes made here"to store the contents of the index with a descriptive message.
- 📤 Push the changes to the remote repository using
git push origin branch-name-here.
- 📩 Submit a pull request to the upstream repository.
- 🗒️Title the pull request with a short description of the changes made and the issue or bug number associated with your change. For example, you can title an issue like so
"Fix: Screen crashing after clicking X button".
- 🗒️In the description of the pull request, explain the changes that you made, any issues you think exist with the pull request you made, and any questions you have for the maintainer. It’s OK if your pull request is not perfect (no pull request is), the reviewer will be able to help you fix any problems and improve it!
- ⏳ Wait for the pull request to be reviewed by a maintainer.
- 📝 Make changes to the pull request if the reviewing maintainer recommends them.
- 🥳🎉 Celebrate your success after your pull request is merged!
NOTE: Be sure to merge the latest changes from “upstream” before making a pull request!
👮 Contributions Guidelines
Along with guidelines mentioned at hacktoberfest.com.
Here is some others:
- Maintain readable code and add comments where necesssary
- Unnecessary Pull Request will marked with spam tag and will be not be merged.
- Commit with proper commit messages