TikiTaka is a multiplayer TicTacToe game which users play in realtime, it works on Android, iOS and Web. It is built with flutter on the client side and nodejs on the server side.
- Users can create/join room
- Users play in realtime
- Users points will be displayed
- Responsive UI
After Cloning the repository, migrate to the app folder.
Install Client side dependencies
- Run Flutter pub get
- Put your IP address in the socket client
Install Server side dependencies:
- cd server && npm install
- input your mongodb username and password
- run, npm run dev
To configure for MacOS: Head to macos/Runner and make sure the following keys are present in DebugProfile.entitlements and Release.entitlements
⚙️ Tech Used
Client: Flutter framework, Provider.
Server: Node.js, Express, Socket.io, Mongoose, MongoDB
- An Operating System (ie. MacOS X, Linux, Windows)
- An IDE with Flutter SDK installed (ie. IntelliJ, Android Studio, VSCode etc)
- A little knowledge of Dart and Flutter.
Please Star⭐ the repo if you like what you see😉.